NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning the Spring into Wedding Planning Campaign.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to Flutter Social members and those who sign up for a free Flutter Social account during the Campaign, are planning a wedding in Greater Philadelphia with a wedding date on or after June 23, 2018, and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Flutter Social, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Flutter Social as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: The Campaign begins on March 20, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 29, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. ET. All online entries must be received by May 29, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by completing an online Wedding profile at https://fluttersocial.com/create-wedding-profile. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Flutter Social. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Flutter Social.
5. Prizes: One prize will be awarded each week during the Campaign Period. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one prize of their choice from the remaining prizes available at the time of prize acceptance by the Winner. One each of the following prizes will be awarded during the Campaign Period:
- Cheers to You. Cocktail Party in a Box - 60 premixed handmade cocktails [Sponsor: 13th Street Cocktails] - approximate value $250
- Lovers’ Sesh. One-hour engagement session at Love Me Do studio in Philadelphia[Sponsor: Love Me Do Photography] - approximate value $250
- Put a Ring on It. $100 towards Wedding Bands [Sponsor: L. Priori Jewelry] - value $100
- Love Blooms. Up to $325 towards wedding flowers in the form of a Bridal Bouquet [Sponsor: Fresh Designs Flora & Events] - approximate value $325
- Hey, Mr. DJ. 1 year subscription to Spotify Premium, free DJ for Cocktail Hour add-on, and two tickets to the LoveSick Philly Expo [Sponsor: Remixologists] - $350
- Aisle Style. Wedding Veil or Headpiece, up to $500 value [Sponsor: Lovely Bride Philadelphia] - approximate value $500
- Love is Sweet. $50 towards Wedding Cake or Desserts [Sponsor: Whipped Bake Shop] - value $50
- The Look. Bridal Airbrush Make-Up application [Sponsor: Aleksandra Ambrozy] - approximately $150
- I Do. Keepsake Vow Books and private Vow Writing Session [Sponsor: Alisa Tongg Celebrant] - approximate value $300
- Love Letters. 100 Wedding Save-the-Date Cards [Sponsor: Papertree Studio] - approximate value $275
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Flutter Social and the individual prize Sponsor (listed above). No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Flutter Social's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Flutter Social to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Flutter Social. Winner will be notified by email within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Flutter Social shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FLUTTER SOCIAL'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: If selected as a Winner, by accepting a prize, you understand and agree that Flutter Social, anyone acting on behalf of Flutter Social, and Flutter Social’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Flutter Social reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Flutter Social’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Flutter Social may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Flutter Social. Flutter Social reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Flutter Social has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Flutter Social reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Flutter Social and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners (including prize Sponsors), representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Flutter Social, P.O. Box 2054, West Chester, PA 19380. Requests must be received no later than August 5, 2018.
14. This Campaign hosted by Flutter Social is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.